Desert Storm 2017 is set to be another huge success as the West Coasts largest Powerboating Event. While the date change forced us to chose and we will be at the TICKFAW 200 all the Havasu attendees are in for a real treat as we all know, the premier poker run of the West wouldn’t be complete without a new offering from the premier boat builder of the West, DCB!
DCB has just revealed their brand new 2017 DCB M31 Widebody just in time for Desert Storm. This new boat is easily identifiable in DCB’s customary paint scheme and features only the newest and latest tech to be available in the marine industry. But where this boat differentiates itself from others is in the specific color blue that was used to paint it. This color was intended to match the blue of the latest Lamborghini Aventador and we can honestly say it looks just like the car color!
Simply put, everything that went in to making this boat is the best.
See the full list of features and photos below and look for this boat as one of DCB’s 11 offering being presented at the annual street parade!
2017 DCB M31 WIDEBODY
· Engines: Mercury Racing 700/SSM#6’s
· 100% full Alcantara interior
· Two 9” Simrad NSS9 evo3 touchscreens (driver + passenger sides)
· One 8” Garmin 7608 GPSMAP touchscreen, linked to Garmin VIRB that is custom mounted to a billet bracket attached to the center windshield support
· Garmin GMi20 screens in the back of the driver and passenger headrest for rear bench passengers.
· Flush mounted rear-facing camera integrated into the billet grab handle.
· Phase III stereo system, powered by a Fusion head unit.
· Twenty four (24) sets of Rigid LED lights.
· Custom two-color carpet kit, with color matching M31 logo
· Six-person RacerX headset communication system, with VHF radio feature.
· Livorsi DTS Controls
· Custom SeaDek kit for rear swimstep and walkway between engine hatches
· Billet grab handles and retractable swim ladder for easy boarding.
· Upgrade triple-axle Adrenaline Trailer, with custom 20” rims.