For the last 21 years, the Emerald Coast Poker Run has been making waves in Northwest Florida! Boat Week is a week-long boating celebration on the Emerald Coast that rounds out with The Emerald Coast Poker Run. Benefiting the Emerald Coast Foundation, an organization that supports children’s charities and youth organizations in Okaloosa County, the Emerald Coast Poker Run and Boat Week events, have raised over 2 million dollars to date for its cause. Boat Week events and activities have been designed for the participation and enjoyment of the local community and all of our area visitors.
Boat Week Highlights Include:
- Tues: Harborwalk Village Pardi Gras Parade -Open to Poker Run Boats!
- Wed: Helen Back Ladies Night Luau Party
- Thurs: Miss Boat Week Contest at the Swamp Nightclub
- Friday: Fun Run and AJ’s Rock the Dock Party
- Saturday: Poker Run: Sandestin to Pensacola Beach- Protected waters!
- Sat Night: The Big Poker Run Bash with great food and Open Bar!
- GRAND PRIZE: A FORD F150 PICKUP!
Schedule of Events:
Wednesday August 13, Luau Ladies Night at Helen Back
- Get Boat Week 2014 off to a start by pulling your boat up to the dock at Helen Back!
- Join us for a Luau on Wednesday, August 13 during Ladies Night at Helen Back on Okaloosa Island.
- Enjoy a Hawaiian buffet from 7 till. Ladies, buy your $10 cup for All You Care to Drink from 9-12.
- Play Beach Bingo, Black Jack, and Roulette for prizes, donated by our sponsors.
Thursday August 14, Miss Boat Week Bikini Contest at The Swamp
- Watch Emerald Coast Beauties compete for the Miss Boat Week Bikini Contest at The Swamp on Thursday, August 14.
- A panel of judges will vote to crown Miss Boat Week 2014.
- Think you have what it takes to be Miss Boat Week? View the registration form.
Friday August 15, Captains Party at AJs Seafood and Oyster Bar
- This party is for Emerald Coast Poker Run Captains and their crews!
- Feast on Destin’s finest oysters and seafood.
- View other Emerald Coast Poker Run registered boats at this party just for Poker Run participants on Friday, August 15 from 7pm-10pm.
Saturday August 16, Poker Run and Poker Run Awards Party
- The Emerald Coast Poker Run runs from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, August 16.
- Make your way from stop to stop, collecting hands to play at the Poker Run Party at the Emerald Coast Conference Center.
- Everyone is invited to participate in the Poker Run Party, an All-You-Can-Eat, All-You-Can-Drink party with music, dancing, a silent auction and highlights from the week’s events.
- Registration Form for Emerald Coast Poker Run 2014
Emerald Coast Poker Run Accommodations:
We are now registering boats for the poker run… FPC Registration office open all summer Mon-Thurs – 10am to 5pm
Currently we still have 4 BR units at Emerald Grande Resort, Destin. Still have a number of 2 & 3 BR units left, so register soon to get the unit you prefer. Fort Walton Beach also a great choice too! Location is Close to Boardwalk truck-trailer parking lot and to all the poker run parties at Helen Back, the Swamp and the Convention center! Fort Walton Beach properties are all directly on the sandy beaches of Emerald Coast….with great rates and availability at Ramada and Destin West Condo resort!