DCB Performance Boats of El Cajon, CA, has confirmed the delivery of a brand-new DCB to Dr. Steven Ossakow of Ohio. This is the good doctor’s third new DCB: he started with an M35 with twin Mercury Racing 1350 engines, moved to an M29 with twin 700s, and now he’s got an M28R with twin 300Rs.
The sticker price of this 2020 M28R, with all of the upgrades and options, came to about $315K. The boat has a beam of 9 feet and includes two 55-gallon fuel tanks, a 75% Alcantara interior package (with matching under cuddy), and a custom-matching carpet kid featuring shaved diamonds in the fabric.
Speed as tested at Lake Elsinore: 111 mph at 6,200 rpm with moderate boat traffic. DCB estimates a top speed of up to 115 mph in ideal conditions.
Some of the other goodies on this DCB:
• Phase III gelcoat scheme.
• Half cap with black powdercoated SS rubrail .
• Vacuum Infused Resin (VIR) process, balsa-cored, with full carbon-fiber layup.
• Exposed carbon-fiber on deck and all around windshield register.
• Two Simrad NSS9 Evo3 (9”) touch screen monitors.
• Garmin 922 (9”) GPS center plotter.
• Dual facing Garmin VIRB camera system, mounted to windshield strut, hardwired to Garmin 9” monitor.
• Six-person intercom set with VHF boat-to-boat communication (aka “DCB Channel”).
• Bimini top.
• Interior Rigid LED lighting package (mood lighting, courtesy lighting, LED cupholders).
• Stage II stereo – Fusion head unit | Two (2) JL Audio amplifiers | Six (6) JL Audio M6 midrange speakers | Two (2) 10” free air JL subwoofers.
Mercury DTS controls
• 40” Billet swimstep with SeaDek lining for easy boarding
• Foot shower.
• Extreme Custom Trailer, tandem-axle with chrome 18” FUEL rims, SS fenders and triangular drive guard, undercarriage LED lighting package, front courtesy ladder, etc.
Check out the awesome photo gallery below.