Debuting in just two weeks at Desert Storm, DCB’s latest fully loaded M31 Widebody will undoubtedly draw some of the biggest crowds at the event before being officially delivered to its owner in Lake Eufaula, Oklahoma.
With a top speed of 136-138mph expected, this twin Merc 860 powered craft is the epitome of performance and quality. Browse through the list of details and pictures below to see what makes this DCB one-of-a-kind!
2018 DCB M31 Widebody
· Retail price with all upgrades and options – right around $600K
· Boat will be delivered and debuted at Desert Storm in two weeks, then shipped back to Lake Eufaula, Oklahoma
· 9’ 7” beam
· Twin Mercury Racing 860/SSM#6’s
· 100% Alcantara interior with matching under cuddy
· Custom matching carpet kit with shaved diamonds in the fabric
· Vacuum Infused Resin (VIR) process, balsa-cored, with additional carbon-fiber and Carbon-Kevlar
· Two (2) Simrad NSS9 Evo3 touch screen monitors (driver / passenger)
· One (1) Garmin 7608 GPS center plotter
· Two (2) Garmin VIRB cameras (front and rear-facing) on custom billet bracket mounted to windshield support strut
· Two (2) Simrad Go5’s in back of headrests
· Interior Rigid LED lighting package (mood lighting, courtesy lighting, LED cupholders)
· Exterior Rigid LED lighting package (LED’s under bustle/ swimstep, and front sponson/ tunnel area of boat)
· Three (3) 10” Shadow Caster underwater LED’s on transom
· Stage II stereo
· 6-person intercom system with boat-to-boat VHF
· SeaDek boarding kit (walkway between engine hatches and steps down into cockpit)
· Extreme Custom Trailer, triple-axle with customized 18” rims, SS fenders and triangular drive guard.