Performance and Luxury are the keys of the new 42’ GTO Reserve. Read below the details on this stunning new center consolse direct from Cigarette:
Center console performance boating has never been so luxurious. The 42’ GTO Reserve makes its debut in 2018 as a new model for owners that are looking for an ever higher level of luxury and performance.
With standard features including Reserve Interior and Cabin custom upholstery, flush mounted displays, a painted and upholstered helm, enhanced interior audio and stainless steel appointments, every detail of the 42′ GTO Reserve has been touched.
The 42 GTO Reserve is the latest iteration, featuring the following improvements over the standard GTO:
- Flush Mounted Electronics, 3x 17” Garmin Chart plotters (8617)
- Upholstered Dash Pad
- Painted Helm
- Painted Cigarette Panoramic Hardtop
- JL Audio “Pure” Expanded Sound System (2900-watt, 15 speakers)
- Painted Storage Bins (“Combing Boxes”)
- Reserved Edition Upholstery
- Stainless Steel Handrails
- Reserve Edition Upholstery
- Redesigned Luxury Cabin Interior
- Length 42’
- Beam 11’ 11”
- Draft 34” engines down, 24” up.
- Freeboard 67”
- Number of Engines 4 or 5 Mercury 350 Verados or Mercury Racing 400 Verados
- Fuel Quantity 477-gal
- Cabin Clearance 6’ 4”
- Weight 17,600-lbs (quad), 18,800 (quint)
- Bridge Clearance 13’ 6”
- Speeds 70+ to 80+ depending on power.