DCB has delivered yet another stunning DCB M31 Widebody as part of their ever expanding arsenal.
The key to this unique build however, is the twin Merc 860/SSM#6’s that can push the craft to a whopping 142MPH. And finished with DCB’s high quality interior and technology, this boat epitomizes everything that the brand is. Performance. Craftsmanship. Quality.
· 9’ 7” beam
· Twin Mercury Racing 860/SSM#6’s
· 100% Alcantara interior with matching under cuddy
· Vacuum Infused Resin (VIR) process, balsa-cored, with some carbon-fiber reinforcements
· Two (2) Simrad NSS9 Evo3 touch screen monitors
· One (1) Garmin 7608 GPS center plotter, with rear-facing transom camera
· Rigid LED lighting package (mood lighting, courtesy lighting, LED cupholders)
· Stage II stereo
· 6-person intercom system with boat-to-boat VHF
· Extreme Custom Trailer, triple-axle with customized 18” rims, SS fenders and triangular drive guard.
· Top speed as currently tested last week was 142mph @ 6850rpm’s