DCB Performance Boats (El Cajon, CA) just finished rigging a 2019 M31 Widebody project it will be delivering to a customer based in Canada. Company President Jeff Johnston confirmed that the boat will debut at the 2019 Desert Storm Poker Run & Shootout, set for April 24-28 at the London Bridge Resort in Lake Havasu City, AZ. The customer will haul the boat back home to Toronto from the poker run, Johnston said.
The boat features a 9’ 7” beam and is powered by twin Mercury Racing 1100 engines coupled to M8 drives. It features a full Alcantara fabric interior with matching under-cuddy materials.
Other details of the M31 include:
• Custom matching carpet kit with shaved diamonds in the fabric.
• Phase III gelcoat scheme.
• Half cap with black powdercoated SS rubrail.
• Vacuum Infused Resin (VIR) process, balsa-cored, with additional carbon-fiber .
• Two (2) Simrad NSS9 Evo3 touch screen monitors.
• One (1) Garmin 7608 GPS center plotter.
• Rear view back up camera.
• Two (2) Garmin GMi20’s in back of headrests.
• Interior Rigid LED lighting package (mood lighting, courtesy lighting, LED cupholders).
• Stage III stereo.
• 6-person intercom system.
• SeaDek boarding kit (walkway between engine hatches and steps down into cockpit).
• Extreme Custom Trailer, triple-axle with customized 18” MOTO Metal rims, SS fenders and triangular drive guard.
Check out these images of the M31.